Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 85

Thread: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

  1. #51
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    If we never talked to anyone with a different point , we would never learn to think differently. I get a little fired up, but I try consider other points of view. I used to be the mine comittee chairman for 200 people in a UMWA local- I got pretty good at represenitng points of view that I didn't really agree with. Trying to keep the peace, I also leaned a little about picking times to fight and how to wage them.

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I'll disagree with anybody. Heck I'll argue with anybody pretty much. I don't like "yes men or women". If you agree with something, fine. If you don't, fine, but don't just disagree by saying 'that sucks' or 'thats wrong' or 'thats stupid' or 'hmmm', give a reason for your thinking even if it is a big steaming pile of crap [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #53
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    That would be Dawg doo, pal. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I get my outspokeness from my Dad. Strong Union man. I really do like you though. No joking. I say if you can dish it out, be person enough to take it.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    so Union Man is your daddy?!? hmmmmmm
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I fell right into it that time.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    just bustin ya
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #58
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Spuds,,LEADER of the PACK,,, vrooooom, vrooooom,,

  9. #59
    Inactive Member ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    What ever happened to Freddy??? I never post but I read this all the time and I never see him anymore?
    Queering dont make the world go round.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    He claims to be retired from the board. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •